Thursday, January 23, 2014

college..

It's hard to believe that my second semester in college has already begun. As much as I was ready to get out of high school, college is a whole different world. I never really pictured myself at Bland, I thought I'd be moved out and attending Longwood. But hey, I guess plans change. It was hard getting in the "college routine", especially living at home, but overall it's been alright. My second semester is starting out well and I seem to like all of my professors so far. I can already tell this semester is going to be pretty hard. Which sucks, but I guess that's college for ya! My main goal this semester is to try and stay ahead of the game and make all A's & B's, so hopefully that works out!  Wish all of yall the best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment