Friday, January 31, 2014

working out

At the first of the new year I started working out at American Family. I was nervous to start working out because I have never been to the gym before, didn't know how to do anything and I was worried about guys hitting on me when I was doing my own thing. So I randomly went and joined and ever since then I am addicted and feel like crap if I don't go! I was concerned also that it would get to be too much money and I wouldn't have the time, but I always seem to be able to get a work out in. When I am at the gym, I listen to music and work a certain part of my body and I usually work out by myself. My boyfriend or his brother will help me with the free weights or machines if I don't know how to do it. Although I work out, I just watch what I eat, but I don't obsess over it because that is annoying. Working out has made me feel better about myself and has lifted my self esteem overall. Also working out is a big stress reliever when I am feeling down or depressed. I really encourage anyone to go to the gym at least three times a week because besides getting in shape it makes you overall feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment