Friday, February 7, 2014

WORKING!

Working at Vincenzo's sucks. Grace is a mean and likes to boss people around and thinks she can do what she wants. She always gets to leave early any night, especially if she has plans. She always gets free food, when I am starving and about to die. She really sucks at waitressing.
Just kidding guys,
I really have enjoyed working and it has been very beneficial to me. I like being a waitress because I meet new people and I like the girls I work with. The family I work for is really nice and we have a good time! The money is good when I waitress, especially on the weekends. I work with my best friends Morgan and Grace and it makes it a lot more fun. At first I was scared I would suck at waitressing and I wouldn't be able to remember the menu, but it has gotten easier as I have worked more. Everyone come and eat at Vincenzo's Italian Restaurant in Colonial Heights!

No comments:

Post a Comment