Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Class....

Last week and the beginning of this week we had to write our first paper for the class. We had to write 500+ words on a character analysis of a story that we read for homework. We had to write how we related to a character. I chose the story "How to Become a Writer". At first I struggled with which character I wanted to write about, but after writing a super rough draft, I re-wrote it and it was a lot better. One class we brainstormed on the board and that was pretty helpful. Two classes were for editing. The first time we met in groups some of us didn't even have a rough draft, and I only had like a paragraph, which sucked. The second class we had groups and I had a "full" rough draft and I thought that it was pretty decent. We all read each others papers and I got some feed back. I think it would have been more successful if we could have picked our own groups! But ohwell!

1 comment:

  1. It probably would've been more successful if everyone had fuller drafts. I'm unconvinced about the groups. (this is Sweeney)

    ReplyDelete