Thursday, March 6, 2014

Poor Gertrude.

Long story short, it's been a rough/emotional and quite long last two weeks and needless to say. spring break will be much needed! So one day, I was getting ready to leave my house to go to the gym. My driveway is like a used car lot as it is because we have more cars than drivers. To get to the point, I was backing out of my drive way and I ran into my moms suburban. First off, I wasn't really focused on her car, I had my mind in a million other places and I looked over my shoulder to make sure I was backing straight and the next I knew I couldn't back up any farther. I put my car a park and starting freaking out because I had never really been in an accident before, even in my driveway....It's really embarrassing especially that I hit my mom's car. Luckily, my parents were not upset with me and they told me that it was just a car that can be fixed and they were happy I was okay. My car is fully covered and it is mainly all cosmetic damage. Since my car is a 2005 and has over 100,000 miles it could be possibly totaled.... which will be sad. So that was my week and hopefully my car will be fixed soon!

RIP Gertrude.....

2 comments: