Monday, March 24, 2014

Weekend getaway/ Outside event

This past weekend my family & I went to Myrtle Beach for The Run to the Sun annual car show. We stayed in an ocean front condo, which was a big plus. The weather was beautiful and I even got to spend some time on the beach! At the car show there was over 4,000 cars. I know I didn't even see half the cars there because it was so overwhelming. There was so many different cars and trucks there that every one seemed to be in "car heaven". My uncle has been building a '34 Chevy called "The Black Rose". He has spent tons of time and money and it looks amazing. The best part of the weekend was not only attending the car show every day, but the time spent with my family! I couldn't tell you my favorite car or truck because there was too many to decide! My uncle and cousin was obsessed with the rat rods, because they are in the process of building one now. Saturday night we went to Broadway at the Beach and it brought back many memories because I used to go there when I was young! We shopped and had a nice dinner and the weather stayed nice! Our plan is to start making this weekend an annual thing for our family! I'm looking forward to it and it was a great
 
 
weekend getaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment