Tuesday, April 8, 2014

coming to an end...

I am really starting to stress about the last couple of weeks of school. As for English, I still haven't written the second & third paper because I don't really know how to do it correctly. Also, I haven't even thought about the portfolio... In my art appreciation class we have to write two papers for our final. I am starting to stress about not doing well enough so I can transfer. Biology is hard as crap and I really could care less about plants. On the other hand, I am trying to make my schedule for the next semester and it is really stressful. I have never had to meet with an advisor before and it is making it really difficult to continue with my process because I cant even meet with the lady. I am taking 2 online summer classes this summer and I don't even know if it is necessary. I have to fill out a sheet to even get my alternate pin number. The whole transfer process is really stressful and I just hope I am on the right track. What really pisses me of is that I have to take a bunch of classes that I wont even need at Longwood....

No comments:

Post a Comment